This commanding, turn key, two storey residence stands on circa 5.5 acres and enjoys stunning countryside views to all sides of the property.
The property measures 2600 sqft and is finished to an exceptionally high standard in a much sought after desirable location.
It was built in 2006.
The property is situated on a quiet lane which adds to the peaceful and desirable setting. Natural stone wall and pillars lead to the entrance of the property, with automated double gates and tarmac driveway. Mature assortment of evergreen shrubs along the stone wall and manicured mature buxus shrubs along the driveway with lamp post sensor lighting. Exterior lighting to the front and rear of the property. Large patio area with stunning limestone paving, which is surrounded by a stone raised bed of stunning carpet roses. Herb planters and an outside tap. Decorative arch leading on to the lawn. Professional landscaped gardens with mature planting that is set within decorative stone. Magnificent view of Mount Hillary.
- Summer house 12ft x 8ft with carpet flooring.
- Sand arena 40 x 20m, with ranch railing.
- Timber stables, comprising of 3 stables, tack room and a store room. Electric sockets, lighting, water and equipped with an electric fence.
- Entrance Hall: c.3.14m x 3.80m
- Solid french oak flooring, featuring an old style column radiator with smart storage under the stairs.
- Living Room: c.5.99m x 4.57m
- Solid french oak flooring with old style column radiator, double doors, fireplace with open fire and large bay window and T.V. point.
- Kitchen/dining room: c.7.92m x 3.65m
- Solid oak flooring, complimented by triple aspect windows and a large bay window. Old style column radiator with double doors leading to the sunroom. Integrated dishwasher and fridge, induction hob, belfast sink, separate filtered drinking water tap, and a water softener which runs throughout the property. Oak wood worktop with a central island unit and spotlights.
- Utility Room: c.2.79m x 2.74m
- Plumbed for washing machine and fitted with sink. Tiled flooring with door leading on to the patio area.
- Guest W.C.: c.2.79m x 0.90m
- Designer villeroy and boch tiles, sink unit and w.c.
- Playroom/Bedroom 5: c.3.96m x 3.96m
- Solid french oak flooring with a 5kw wood burning stove and T.V. point.
- Sunroom: c.3.96m x 3.65m
- Tiled floor, south facing, bright and spacious with spotlights and double doors leading onto an extensive patio.
- Landing: c.3.14m x 3.95m
- Carpet flooring, spacious landing with stira fitted to extensive attic space which has great potential for conversion.
- Hot Press: c.2.70m x 1.17m
- Carpet flooring with shelving and power shower pump.
- Bedroom 1: c.3.85m x 3.65m
- Rear aspect double room with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: c.3.96m x 3.65m
- Front aspect double room with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3: c.3.24m x 3.96m
- Rear aspect double room with carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: c.3.14m x 2.84m
- Hand picked Indonesian pebble flooring, relaxing air bath, freestanding mixer tap, power shower with pebble walls. Mounted basin and w.c.
- Master Bedroom: c.4.57m x 3.85m
- Front aspect double room with carpet flooring, large bay window, T.V. point and access to walk in wardrobe.
- En-suite: c.2.00m x 2.73m
- Porcelain tiles, wash hand basin, w.c, and power shower.
- BER rating – B3
- South facing
- Dual control oil fired central heating
- Bio septic tank
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Outside boiler
- Mains water
- Wired for alarm
Banteer village 5 minutes – national school, creche, community centre, church, post office, park and lake, playground, GAA complex, buddhist centre, Glen Theatre and Banteer train station. Mount Hilary is a 10 minute walk from the property.
Kanturk 10 minutes
Mallow 15 minutes
Killarney 40 minutes
Cork City 35 minutes
Cork Airport 45 minutes
Millstreet Green Glens Arena Equestrian venue 25 minutes which hosts international horse shows.
Any further questions please get in touch.
You need to get independent advice on buying any property listed as we will not be held liable for any loss or otherwise. We are simply the advertising medium so you need to make your own investigations into the accuracy of information given in the advertisements.
While we endeavour to keep information up-to-date, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of this information. None of the information contained in this information should be construed as financial advice and you should always seek independent financial advice as individual circumstances may vary. Any reliance you place on the information contained in the information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are interested to see some of our other Amazing Properties, Please See our Current Listings page Below: