Villa Dulce – Ibiza, Spain
Located about 60 miles off the coast of mainland Spain, Ibiza is one of the most fascinating locations to live or stay in Europe. While it’s widely known for its colorful nightlife during warmer months, it additionally boasts breathtaking natural splendor and a laidback lifestyle. With enviable weather all year that offers almost 300+ days of sunshine and warm winters, you’ll find this Mediterranean jewel is your dream escape. Your property sits on a secluded plot of 16,900 square meters (1.69 hectare or 4.17 acres), just outside of the city of Sant Josep. You are only a 5-minute drive away from the entertainment in San Antonio, and approximately 20 minutes by car from Ibiza Old Town. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage fortress, sample its legendary nightlife, and relax on white-sand beaches. Villa Dulce – IBIZA, SPAIN.
With a modern villa and guest house on more than 16,900 square meters (1.69 hectare/4.17 acres), Villa Dulce is a showpiece property ideal for large family getaways or entertaining on a grand scale. A protected natural setting surrounds you. Both villas sit back on the property, offering seclusion and stunning southwest views of the Mediterranean and San Antonio. A masterpiece of design, with glamorous finishes and cutting-edge home technology, Villa Dulce has been featured in Architectural Digest. Embrace the airy Mediterranean vibe with unparalleled indoor-outdoor flow through bi-fold sliding doors and floor-to-ceiling glass. Each villa affords superb privacy to you and your guests. With over 860 square meters (9,300+ square feet) of living space that includes two resort-style pools and a myriad of options for dining and lounging, this incredible property is an impressive backdrop for large and small gatherings. By day, the white stucco exterior sparkles against the blue sky. Under the stars, custom LED lighting creates an atmosphere of celebration.
- Total: 2 villas | 16,900 m2 (1.69 hectare/4.17 acres), | 8 bedrooms | 8 full and 2 half baths
- Main House: 511,24 m2 + 59,95 m2 (terraces)
- Guest House: 226,34 m2 + 69,15 m2 (terraces)
- Architectural Features | Featured in Architectural Digest; Gleaming tile floors; Clean, modern lines; Custom built-ins; Walls of glass; Bi-fold sliding doors
- Main Villa | 5 bedrooms/5 spa bathrooms; Jacuzzi tub; Wet bar; Chef’s kitchen with circular island, concrete countertops, and sleek white cabinetry; Expansive SW views of San Antonio Bay and the Mediterranean Sea; Private swimming pool
- Guest Villa | 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms; Fully-appointed white/light wood kitchen with island and peninsula with bar seating; Breezy outdoor patio and outdoor dining area; Private swimming pool
- Outdoor Features | Set back on the property, accessed by a long, private drive; Living space for two villas totals 866.68 square meters (9,300+ square feet); On more than 16,900 m2 (1.69 hectare/4.17 acres) of land overlooking the port of San Antonio; Resort-style pools with built-in lounge chairs, outdoor bar, and dining areas; Impeccably-maintained grounds
- Other Amenities | Integrated sound system; High-end LED lighting; Security system
- Location | Close to Sant Josep; 5 minutes from San Antonio; 20 minutes from Ibiza Old Town; 14 km/9 miles to Ibiza International Airport
- Villa Dulce – IBIZA SPAIN
Any further questions please get in touch.
You need to get independent advice on buying any property listed as we will not be held liable for any loss or otherwise. We are simply the advertising medium so you need to make your own investigations into the accuracy of information given in the advertisements.
While we endeavour to keep information up-to-date, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of this information. None of the information contained in this information should be construed as financial advice and you should always seek independent financial advice as individual circumstances may vary. Any reliance you place on the information contained in the information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are interested to see some of our other Amazing Properties, Please See our Current Listings page Below: